- RANDOM TEST PHONE LINE: (248) 788-7058
- On 11/25/20 & 11/26/20 Nova Testing offices will be open from 7:00am - 10:30am.
- Holiday Testing Requirements
- 52-2 District Court: Defendants that are required to holiday test must come in the day after the holiday. All others will report the next time their color/colors are called.
- If you are on daily testing you must come in regardless of what Court you report to.
Nova Testing Covid-19 Restrictions:
1. No more than 10 people total in the office at one time. This includes employees.
2. No one will be permitted to enter without a mask or face covering. There are no exceptions.
3. Temporarily we will be asking guests and visitors not testing to wait outside.
4. If you feel ill or showing symptoms, DO NOT attempt to test. You will not be permitted inside. Please contact either the court or the probation officer you report to.
5. All breathalyzer testing has been suspended temporarily. Discounted ETG's are available in their place.
6. If you have tested positive for COVID-19 you MUST present Nova Testing with a negative test before you may enter any Nova Testing facility.